The Ackermans

The Ackermans

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Mardi Gras and Super Tuesday all in one Hunk

Yes, a big day in the history of the world but certainly no bigger then SuperBowl Sunday. All in all though I am getting my side of the bedroom cleaned up and can even see my desk. I even discovered that there is still a computer under all that paper. I just wish that was the only reason not much was being posted to this blog recently. Any excuse is as good as none. Please forgive.

Here are a couple pictures for your beholding. The first is of Jessica and the next is of Jessica along with her friends Josine, and Natalie all dressed up (sort of) and ready to go downtown for Carnival. I really don't believe my mother would have allowed me to go there at that age.




And So It Goes!

John



No comments: