The Ackermans

The Ackermans

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twins

Twins by johnlackerman
Twins, a photo by johnlackerman on Flickr.

I saw this young lady at my clinic in Prospere on Monday. I addressed the baby's physical problem, a minor cold. Then the mother told me that the baby boy was a twin, He had a sister, She continued telling me that she had gone to the Hospital in Tabar and delivered a very healthy set of twins. Not long after the delievery a young police came into the room, picked up the infant girl and simply stole the baby from this young mother.
My pastor told me that this used to happen frequently. It seems that the police would get a pretty healthy price to someone who wanted a new baby. This lady had no person in power to plede her case to. I wonder if you ever get over this kind of treatment.