The Ackermans

The Ackermans

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And you think you have it bad?

I saw on the news last week about a person in Cleveland, Ohio who build themself a 90,000 squair foot home on a small street. The neighbors were already complaining because people were stopping on the small street in front of it just to gawk at it. This is before the home was already finished.

I guess that's what I was doing when I took this picture. But realze I wasn't blocking any traffic nor gawking at one home. I was gawking at a bunch of them. Also realize that this picture is taken with a 420mm lense from quite a distance away so what you are seeing is a minisquel part of the whole picture. I guess what I'm trying to do here though is show you what life is like for those human beings who just want to have a place to lay their head and call a little something "their place." I don't want this to make you feel guilty (unless that's the way you get your kicks) but I do want you to realize how blessed you and I are especially when it comes to places for lying our heads.

And so it goes!

John

No comments: